Safety & Security
Florence City Schools is committed to ensuring the security and safety of all students, staff, faculty, and administration. To ensure this commitment is fully realized, Florence City Schools utilizes a host of resources, a few of which include:
- School Resource Officers in every school;
- Electronic-Controlled access entry to all buildings;
- Raptor Check-In System to monitor all visitors;
- Air Locks to prevent entry into instructional areas;
- Video Camera surveillance;
- Tipline to report bullying or harrasment;
- Staff training annually; and, more!
While our purpose and goal is to educate every child, Florence City Schools understands that the safety and security of every person in the school is foundational to academic success.