Technical Support (login issues, on-screen program errors, forgot password or username, etc.)
- Grades PK-12 Virtual students
- Step 1: Contact your teacher. They can often times resolve needs such as username, program instructions, badge replacement (K-2), etc. If unresolved, proceed to Step 2.
- Step 2: Submit an FCS Technology Support Ticket here or below. Tickets should include as much information as possible so that support can be completed quickly and efficiently.
- Step 3: Wait for the return communication from the FCS Technology Department to resolve your support request.
- Grades PK-12 Traditional students
- Request help from your teacher or FCS Technology Team member while at school.
***NOTE*** - All support requests should be submitted via an online ticket. Phone and Chat support are extremely limited at the beginning of the school year due to preparing classroom technologies.
Requests for tech support may be submitted by clicking here.